Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Couple of Books



I just received my copy of This Lovely Life by my friend Vicki Forman. She is an amazing person and while I'm at risk for using too many superlatives, Vicki is also a beautiful writer and incredible mother. But you need to buy her book, read her story and see for yourself.



You can also pre-order a book of essays, including one by yours truly. The book is called My Baby Rides the Short Bus:The Unabashedly Human Experience of Raising Kids with Disabilities.



And stay tuned for my upcoming "performance" at Chi Chi's Word Parlor.

How's that for tooting a friend's and one's own horn?

7 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading her book:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a great sounding toot :)

    I love those short buses - they hold the sweetest kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. great tooting. Can't wait to read them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um...I love the short bus one already. That title!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. no one toots like you!

    I WILL get Vicki's book...I love her...
    and I will see you at Chi Chis!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...