Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Theme is HEAT


I am going to be reading/performing a chapter of my book (and I italicize the word "book" because I have no right to call the few hundred pages I've written an organized book) next Tuesday night.

Here's the crazy information -- if you're around, come on over!


Darlings....Chi Chi's Word Parlor is back!
On Tuesday, June 30th at 8:00PM,
we are having yet another scandalous evening of story telling, music, improvisation and of course a wine and cheese after party.
Meet great people, be entertained and hear some fun "Hot" stories.

Location:

The Atwater Playhouse
3191 Casitas Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90039

Cost - $8.00

RSVP @ chichiswordparlor@mac.com

**Be advised we have sold out every show anywhere from 3 hours to 3 days after the invite is sent out so if you want to come please RSVP.
Also, we usually have a wait list so if you can't make it and are on the list, email us so we can give someone else your seat.

The Show:

MC: Susan Howard
Storytellers:
Kristin Waltman, Elizabeth Aquino,
Howard Leder, Brad Griffith, Bill Wolkoff, Jonathan Groff and Halie Rosenberg

Music: Mandy Steckelberg
www.myspace.com/mandysteckelberg

5 comments:

  1. I'd give anything to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could be there! You'll do a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WILL be there. Got my ticket and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations -- wish i lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Couple hundred pages???? Are you crazy? BOOK! Hope it was fun.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...